- Music Sync. Effect.
- Variable Color Key Color.
- Spanish Text Display Compatible.
- Auto Dimmer.
- Brightness Control.
- USB Port: Front.
- Wireless Bluetooth.
- Android Music Playback.
- Spotify Control for Android & iPhone.
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection.
- Direct Control for Certain Android Phones: USB.
- USB Quick Charge for Android (CDP).
- Low Battery Information.
- Bluetooth Control (Ver 3.0, Wired-Mic included).
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP).
- Voice Recognition Dialing (compatible mobile phone required).
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP).
- MP3/WMA/WAV / AAC / FLAC Playback.
- Radio Data System (RDS).
- 87.5 – 108.0 MHz FM Frequency Range.
- Digital Processing Tuner.
- drvn EQ.
- Built-in Amplifier: MOSFET 50Wx4.
- 3 (4V)Pre-Output Level.
- Sub woofer Direct Connection.
- High-Pass Filter.
- Low-Pass Filter.
- K2 Technology.
- Time Alignment.
- Space Enhancement.
- Sound Response.
- Sound Lift.
- Volume Link EQ.
- Bass Boost.
- 2-Line VA LCD Display Display Type.
- White LCD Color.
- Detachable Face Panel.
- Carrying Case.
- Wireless Remote Control.
- Steering Remote Control Ready.
- Back Up Memory.
- Remote Control Application.
- Shallow Chassis
- 1 year local warranty.
Related: Full List of Car Radio Receivers
Android Music Playback
Music playback via USB is possible with Android phones or tablets (version 4.1 or later). Not only does it let you play back audio files stored on an Android device*, it also supports music streaming. Use the receiver’s keys to control operations such as Play, Stop, Pause, and Skip all while keeping the device charged.
Listen to Spotify from your smartphone with smooth control on the receiver via USB or Bluetooth connection for iPhone, and via Bluetooth for Android devices.
K2 is a JVC original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the frequency range. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1 kHz/16 bit to 192 kHz/24 bit. It is also possible to recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the center of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
Shop Also: Quality Car Midrange Speakers
What’s in the box:
- JVC KD-X462BT Bluetooth Car Radio Receiver.
- External Microphone.
- Wireless Remote.
- Panel Case.
- Trim Ring.
- Mounting Sleeve & Release Keys.
- Warranty Card.
There are no reviews yet.