- 1/3 inch Color CMOS.
- Built-in G-Sensor.
- Equipped with HDR technology.
- HDR record enhancement.
- Scene Select Technology.
- 3M Pixels (2304 x 1296).
- Event Recording Mode.
- Continuous Recording.
- Manual Recording.
- Parking surveillance mode with optional hardwired kit.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW).
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW).
- Departure Delay Warning (DDW).
- Bright (F2.0) & Wide Viewing Angle Lens.
- JPEG Photo Format.
- 2304 x 1296 Pixels Photo Size.
- Ultra Compact Design.
- Linkage with compatible multimedia units.
- Built-in “Save driving features”.
- Support Super HD Video Recording.
- 27 frames/Second Smooth Recording.
- 4GB up to 32 GB Max Size Recording Media.
- 79 x 22 x 48 mm Dimensions.
View Also: Compatible Car Audio Accessories
DRV-N520 More Features
Kenwood Multimedia receivers
Dash Cam ready receivers are compatible with the DRV-N520 Dash Camera. The camera records in full HD video capturing every event that occurs on the road ahead, and also provides safety features such as collision avoidance.
Linking Video and Position
Able to display driving footage, as well as direction and position of vehicle on the map when replaying video recordings. Records not only video but also map-linked data, by integrating highly-accurate positional data from the navigation system in the drive recorder.
Recorded videos can be displayed on the large screen, and operated from the touch panel.
Using the receivers GPS more accurate location information is sent from the receiver and integrated as part of the dashboard camera video content.
3 Megapixel Recording
The 3 Megapixel Recording provides higher resolution than Full HD (1920 x 1080).
HDR for Backlighting
Easily records clear images in dark or well lit environments without underexposing or overexposing the image.
The wide-angle lens (horizontal: approx. 117°; vertical: approx. 63°) captures video from a broad viewing perspective.
Equipped with the latest in accident avoidance sensor technology. Collision Warning Sensors detect the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead of you, and if a safe distance is not maintained a warning will sound.
Collision Avoidance works at 20 MPH and up.
When the G-Sensor detects any sudden motion, DRV-N520 will automatically save and lock the recording to protect it from being deleted. The integrated 3-axis sensor records G-force which shows the direction and the strength of possible impact.
Read Also: Car Subwoofers with Amplifier
What’s in The Box
- Kenwood DRV-330 Driver Recorder.
- DC-cable Power Supply.
- Car Mount Bracket Included.