Nakamichi NBX210A Highlights
- Powered Subwoofer System.
- Car Bass Speaker with Enclosure.
- NBF Series.
- 1200 Watts maximum power input.
- 120 Watts RMS power input.
- 2 Ohms impedance.
- 50 Hz to 1300 Hz frequency response.
- 83 dB speaker sensitivity ( 1W / 1m).
- 10 inch (25cm) diameter.
- Dimensions: 820 x 355 x 150 mm.
Related: Subwoofer with In-built Amplifier
Now even slimmer than before, the Nakamichi NBF25.0A is ow just 69mm tall, while it’s bigger, the NBF20.0A is 72mm tall, ensuring compatibility with even more vehicles from all markets.
Get the bass in.
Fully clad in durable, die cast aluminum. The NBF Series is built tough to withstand the harshest conditions while still delivering clean, deep bass for all your journeys.
The NBF Series might be slim, but don’t underestimate it by it’s stature. Meticulously tuned by Nakamichi in-house sound engineers. The NBF25.0A has undergone in depth sound tuning to extract the maximum bass performance for it’s size.
Bring on the bass.
Shop More: Car Multimedia Radio Receivers
What’s in the box
- 1 x Nakamichi NBX210A Subwoofer with Amplifier.
- 4 Mounting Brackets.
- 2 (5 x14mm) screws.
- 8 (M5 x 25mm) screws.
- Installation Manual.
- Warranty Sheet.