- 6.5 inch IPS LCD.
- HD+ LCD with V-notch Display.
- Android 10 OS.
- 1600 x 720 Resolution.
- 2GB RAM and 32GB Internal Memory.
- Supports External Memory MicroSD up to 512GB.
- 13MP + 2MP (Deep Sensor) Main Camera with LED Flash.
- 2.5D Cover Glass.
- 20:9 Aspect Ratio.
- 5MP Selfie Camera.
- MediaTek Helio P22.
- Rear Fingerprint sensor.
- Google assistant button.
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- 4500mAh Non-Removable Battery.
- 1A 5V Charging.
- Fjord, Dusk, Charcoal Colors.
- 195g Weight.
- 2.0 Micro-USB Type.
- 3.5mm Earphone Output and Loudspeaker.
- Built-in GPS Location Technology.
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Hotspot.
- LTE Category 4 Network speed.
- Bluetooth v5.0.
- With Night mode’s advanced image fusion and exposure stacking, you can capture vibrant detail in darker conditions.
- Art directs your world with Portrait mode’s custom shapes and blurred backgrounds. Plus, with the new Portrait editor, you can refocus and edit pictures long after you’ve snapped them.
- Get up to 2 days out of Nokia 2.4 on a single charge. The 4500 mAh AI-assisted Adaptive Battery prioritizes power for the apps you use most without the worry of battery low.
- Watch, learn and create on the 6.5” HD+ full display – complete with a selfie notch to maximize your screen experience.
- Unlock your device quickly and easily with a convenient fingerprint sensor, or simply use the AI face unlock – so your phone stays yours and safe all the time.
- The 3D Nano-textured cover sits securely in your hand and has a stunning Nordic finish while diecast metal chassis and polycarbonate shell give your phone a comfortable, solid feel.
- Enjoy the pure software experience of a streamlined interface and no bloatware to stay on top of the latest Android features with monthly security and software.
(Source: Nokia Official Website and Product Packaging)
What’s in the box:
- Nokia 2.4.
- Data Cable.
- User Manual.
- Ejection pin/tool.