- PRO Series.
- Car tweeters speakers.
- 550 watts maximum power input.
- 200 watts RMS power handling.
- 4 ohms impedance.
- 2800 Hz to 27 kHz frequency response.
- 106 dB (1W/1M) Sensitivity.
- 4″ diameter size.
- Titanium Diaphragm.
- Aluminum Die-Cast Chassis.
- Designed for High Sensitivity.
- High Power Handling.
- 2-5/8″ Mounting Depth
- 3-3/4″ Cut-Out Dimensions.
Related: List of Car Tweeter Speakers
Pioneer TS-B400PRO Features
The Pioneer P.R.O. series TS-B400PRO bullet tweeters feature aluminum die-cast chassis with titanium diaphragms backed by aggressive magnets and motor assemblies to produce a wide range of crisp, loud, and clear frequencies with up to 500 watts of maximum power handling.
Are You Ready To Go P.R.O.?
The Pioneer Reference for Open Show series of speakers is designed specifically for those looking to produce some serious sound pressure levels. Inspired by Pioneer’s history of record-breaking SPL competition, the new P.R.O. series line of speakers is constructed with the street enthusiast in mind.
With an emphasis on efficiency and power handling, the P.R.O. series lineup consists of bullet tweeters, mid bass drivers, and a subwoofer that can be mixed and matched to deliver impressive output, without requiring an impressive investment.
Shop More: Car Subwoofers with In-built Amplifier
What’s in the box
- 2 x Pioneer TS-B400PRO Car Bullet Tweeter Speakers.
- Complete Tweeter Cables.
- Removable Back Panel Case.
- Mounting Sticker.
- Installation Instructions/Manual.