- Champion Series Pro.
- Component Subwoofer.
- Car Bass Subwoofer Speakers.
- 2000 Watts maximum power input.
- 600 Watts RMS power input.
- 4 Ohms impedance.
- Dual (double) voice coil.
- 20 Hz to 80 Hz frequency response.
- 96dB speaker sensitivity ( 1W / 1m).
- 35 Hz resonance frequency.
- Blended Pulp Cone Material.
- PP Center Cap Material.
- Elastic Polymer Surround Material.
- Rolled Surround Type.
- Stamped Metal Basket Material.
- Ferrite Magnet Material.
- Aluminium Voice Coil Bobbin.
- Copper Voice Coil wire.
- Aramid Damper.
- ABS Gasket.
- 2800g magnet weight.
- 35.4 liters recommended enclosure.
- 12 inch (30cm) diameter.
Shop More: Car Subwoofer Speakers
TS-W3003D4 More Features
Loud and Powerful
The newly designed Champion Series PRO subwoofers are built to produce loud and powerful bass. Pioneer TS-W3003D4 car subwoofer is capable of withstanding up to 2000 watts of maximum power with 600 watts of nominal musical power.
Pioneer TS-W3003D4 is designed with dual 4 ohm voice coils, for an 8 ohm or 2 ohm configuration. These subwoofers are capable of fitting into a 0.85 cubic ft. to 1.75 cubic ft. enclosure.
This Pioneer TS-W3003D4 combines a large and rigid center cap as well as a lightweight high rigid cone structure, this improves the output performance and reduces loss. The improved dual layer hybrid surround provides a lighter and more durable surround than traditional rubber compounds.
IMPP Composite Cone
An extremely rigid yet lightweight cone is vital to prevent cone failure at high sound pressure levels. Pioneer’s IMPP Composite Cones meet this need.
Discover More: Car Power Amplifiers
What’s in the box
- One Pioneer TS-W3003D4 car subwoofer speaker.
- 1 Self-adhesive foam strip.
- 8 Mounting screws.
- Instruction Manual.