Sony HT-RT3 Highlights
- 5.1-channel sound bar and subwoofer system
- 600 Watts total system power.
- wall mountable.
- Eco and energy saving.
Sony HT-RT3 Sound bar
- slim design is ideal for wall-mounting beneath a flat-panel TV or placing on a TV stand.
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music playback from compatible smartphones, tablets, music players, and computers.
- built-in Dolby Digital decoding.
- Sony’s S-Master technology offers an immersive listening experience.
- ClearAudio+, Game, Sports, Movie, Music, Standard sound modes.
- 900 (W) x 52 (H) x 70 (L) mm dimensions.
- front-firing 6.5″ (16cm) subwoofer.
- active subwoofer.
- remote control offers independent subwoofer volume control.
- AC power connection required (power cable included).
- 190 (W) x 39 (H) x 315 (D) mm.
Connections and general info:
- HDMI CEC output with Audio Return Channel (ARC) compatible TVs.
- optical digital audio input.
- Analogue audio input (stereo mini).
- USB video and audio playback.
- Bluetooth wireless.
Sony HT-RT3 Features
Feel every scene
A total power output of 600W gives every movie the thrilling soundscape it deserves. 5.1ch real surround sound brings cinema home. Get the best seat in the house with the real cinema sound of the HT-RT3. A sound bar, subwoofer and rear speakers create authentic surround sound, putting you right at the heart of all your favourite movies.
All the magic of the movies
Immerse yourself in every movie with 5.1 channels of real surround sound. Rear speakers and an external subwoofer work with a 3ch sound bar to deliver true cinematic surround sound, while the S-Master digital amp ensures the purest movie sound.
NFC and Bluetooth
Stream all your favourite music through your sound bar, courtesy of Bluetooth. Get started instantly when you make a One-touch connection via NFC. NFC (Near Field Communication) technology removes the need for wired connections and complex set-up sequences. Simply touch your NFC-enabled smartphone or other device and start your music.
HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to your TV with a single cable, for easier control and fewer cables.
Enjoy a stable connection for smartphones, tablets and USB sticks, so you can charge your device or play MP3 files.
Enjoy high quality sound for movies and more when you connect to the optical input, for TVs not compatible with HDMI ARC.
Set up in seconds
The HT-RT3 is almost ready to go straight out of the box. Just plug it in, wire up your speakers via colour-coded connections and enjoy 5.1 channels of real surround sound. All your cables run into the subwoofer, so you can keep things neat and tidy.
What’s in your box
- Sony HT-RT3 Sound bar.
- Remote Control.
- Batteries for remote commander.
- AC Cord.
- Quick Setup Guide.
- Instruction Manual.