Sony HT-S20R Highlights
- 5.1-channel sound bar and subwoofer system
- Total system power: 400 Watts
Sony HT-S20R Sound bar
- slim design is ideal for wall-mounting beneath a flat-panel TV or placing on a TV stand.
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music playback from compatible smartphones, tablets, music players, and computers.
- built-in Dolby Digital decoding.
- Sony’s S-Master technology offers an immersive listening experience.
- Auto, Standard, Cinema, Music, Night and Voice sound modes.
- 86 (W) x 52 (H) x 760 (L) mm dimensions.
- front-firing 6.5″ woofer.
- wired subwoofer.
- remote control offers independent subwoofer volume control.
- AC power connection required (power cable included).
- 192 (W) x 387 (H) x 342 (D) mm.
Connections and general info:
- HDMI output with Audio Return Channel (ARC) compatible TVs.
- optical digital audio input.
- Analogue audio input (stereo mini).
- USB type A.
- Bluetooth wireless.
- Sony HT-S20R Sound bar.
- Remote Control.
- Batteries for remote commander.
- AC Cord.
- Quick Setup Guide.
- Instruction Manual.
Sony HT-S20R Features
For unforgettable movie moments
Get the best seat in the house. A sound bar, subwoofer and rear speakers create authentic surround sound, while 400W power output and Dolby Digital technology help put you right at the heart of all your favourite movies.
Experience 5.1ch real surround sound
Give movies the soundtrack they deserve with 5.1 channels of real surround sound. In addition, rear speakers and an external subwoofer work with a 3ch sound bar to deliver dynamic, cinematic sound.
Choose the perfect setting
A button for every sound – choose the one that’s right for whatever you’re watching or listening to. Take your pick from Auto, Standard, Cinema, Music, Night as well as Voice modes and use subwoofer volume control to fine tune your viewing experience.
Set up in seconds
The Sony HT-S20R Sound bar is almost ready to go straight out of the box. Simply plug it in, wire up your main bar speaker and rear speakers via colour-coded connections, position your wired subwoofer and rear speakers, and enjoy 5.1 channels of real surround sound.