Sony HT-S350 Highlights
- 2.1-channel sound bar and subwoofer system
- 320 Watts total system power.
Sony HT-S350 Sound bar
- slim design is ideal for wall-mounting beneath a flat-panel TV or placing on a TV stand.
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music playback from compatible smartphones, tablets, music players, and computers.
- built-in Dolby Digital decoding.
- Sony’s S-Master technology offers an immersive listening experience.
- Auto, Standard, Cinema, Music, Night and Voice sound modes.
- 900 (W) x 64 (H) x 88 (L) mm dimensions.
- front-firing 6.5″ (16cm) subwoofer.
- wireless subwoofer.
- remote control offers independent subwoofer volume control.
- AC power connection required (power cable included).
- 190 (W) x 382 (H) x 390 (D) mm.
Connections and general info:
- HDMI CEC output with Audio Return Channel (ARC) compatible TVs.
- optical digital audio input.
- Analogue audio input (stereo mini).
- USB type A.
- Bluetooth wireless.
Sony HT-S350 Features
320W total power output
Bring every song, show as well as movie to life in the volume and clarity it deserves, with a 320W total power output.
2.1ch front surround sound
Drivers at each end of your sound bar deliver a clear mid and high range, while a wireless subwoofer fills in the rumbling lows.
S-Force PRO Front Surround
Sony HT-S350 virtual surround sound technology puts you right at the heart of the movies you love by emulating cinema style surround sound, without the need for additional rear speakers.
Powerful wireless subwoofer
A powerful wireless subwoofer, with a large 16 cm speaker unit and 28 litre volume, delivers a deeper, richer bass sound.
One-cable HDMI ARC
The HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to your TV with a single cable to your Sony HT-S350 sound bar.
Easily connects with a range of TVs
Connect your TV via HDMI ARC with a single cable. However, if your TV isn’t compatible with HDMI you can connect via the optical input.
High quality materials, beautifully crafted
Elegant and understated. Sony HT-S350 sound bar and subwoofer features a tactile punched metal finish on their front panels. The large duct on the subwoofer emphasizes the unit’s powerful performance.
Wall-mountable and simple to set up
Wall-mounted, the contours of your sound bar perfectly complement your TV design. It’s simple to connect too – so you can get on with enjoying your movies as well as music.
Wireless connectivity with your TV
Using a Sony BRAVIA TV supporting Bluetooth Transmitter, you can send audio to your sound bar wirelessly.
What’s in your box
- Sony HT-S350 Sound bar.
- Remote Control.
- Batteries for remote commander.
- AC Cord.
- Quick Setup Guide.
- Instruction Manual.