- 6″ FW+ IPS Screen.
- HiOS based on Android 10 (Go edition).
- 480 x 960 Display.
- 1GB RAM and 16GB Internal Memory.
- 8MP Front Camera with Flash.
- 5MP Rear Camera with Dual Flash.
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor.
- Face Unlock.
- Fingerprint Sensor.
- 5000mAh Li-Po non-removable Battery.
- 2.0 Micro-USB Type.
- 3.5mm Earphone Output and Loudspeaker.
- Built-in GPS Location Technology.
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Hotspot.
- LTE Category 4 Network speed.
- Bluetooth v4.2.
- Tecno Pop 4 promotes its memory to 16GB ROM (expandable to 128GB using a microSD card), for more photos, music, videos and files storage. Bigger 1GB RAM and 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor help the whole operation much faster and smoother.
- 23.6 hours calling, 10.8 hours watching video, 69.2 hours listening to music via earphones, you would be amazed that 5000mAh battery can bring you such longer time enjoyment.
- Big screen and multi-touch come hand in hand. Truly clearer and more functional, not only a wider view you can enjoy, but also better gaming experience.
- 8MP front camera and fully upgraded algorithm together offer abundant photography experience. Take a selfie and AI beautification would help you with retouching. Pop 4 shoots better photos, and that’s something you should pay attention to. What’s more, the photos are more detailed, which is an added advantage.
- Quicker and safer access to your mobile phone. With newly developed sensors and algorithms, unlock your phone in a shorter time, but in more secure ways.
- Furthermore, on the front side, there is the 8MP selfie camera that incorporates Face ID and Face-Beauty for enhancing selfies, including an LED flash as well.
- In addition, it has a 5000mAh battery that can last for 2 days with heavy usage and up to 4 days with moderate use. In fact, several reviews have said that indeed the battery can last for 4 days, so don’t be surprised.
What’s in the box:
- Tecno Pop 4.
- Data Cable.
- User Manual.