- 6.1″ IPS LCD Capacitive Screen.
- 480 x 960 Resolution.
- Android 10 (Go Edition).
- 1GB RAM + 16BG Internal Memory.
- 5MP Rear Main Camera.
- 5MP Selfie Camera.
- Supports External Memory MicroSD up to 128GB.
- Quad-Core Processor with 1.3GHz CPU Speed.
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- 4000MAh Li-Po Non-Removable Battery.
- Rear Mount Fingerprint sensor.
- Midnight Black, Vacation Blue, Hillier Purple Color.
- 2.0 Micro-USB Type.
- 3.5mm Earphone Output and Loudspeaker.
- Built-in GPS Location Technology.
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Hotspot.
- LTE Category 4 Network speed.
- Bluetooth v4.2.
- Tecno Pop 5 comes with a larger display and a better CPU that supports 4G LTE network. The device comes in a 6.1-inch and has a dewdrop notch atop the screen.
- Pop 5 is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6739 CPU clocked at 1.3GHz and PowerVR GE8100 GPU catering for graphic needs.
- It has 1GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage but if that storage capacity is not enough for you, then you can always attach an additional SD card to the phone.
- Pop 5 comes with a dual 5 MP + AI lens main camera, and single 5MP snapper at the front. Pictures shown on Pop 5 are more vivid and attractive.
- Rear-placed fingerprint scanner to unlock your device quickly and easily to keep your file and content secure from unwanted persons.
- It support dual SIMs with 4G LTE network on both SIMs. Interestingly, you getting a large 5000mAh battery and the Google Android 10 (Go Edition) out of the box.
(Source: Tecno Official Website and Product Packaging)
What’s in the box:
- Tecno Pop 5.
- Data Cable.
- User Manual.